Making the decision to end a pet’s life is a horrible one. We all know because we have been there. Some of us have been there more than once. Because of this, we vow to help you through the process. We will do everything we can to help you.
Often by the time you make the decision, it can be hard to bring your pets into our hospital. They may have trouble getting around due to old age. You may also be too distraught to drive, both before and after. You may not want to see anyone when you are feeling so upset.
Our services include:
- arrival at your home at your preferred time
- availability 6 days a week, daytime, or evening
- preparation where your pet is most comfortable: the couch, pet bed, or in your arms
- sedation to minimize discomfort or the need for restraint
- your choice of:
- private cremation with a beautiful urn
- our gentle and caring disposal for you
- opting to care for your pet’s remains yourself
We definitely understand, so for this very reason we are glad to be able to come into your home and euthanize your pets in the comfort of your own home. You may be more relaxed, and so will your pets. Then the whole process will go much more smoothly.
If you think the time has come, don’t hesitate to contact us today at (650) 948-1021 .